THE ANNUAL MEETING PLACE FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY
Now in its sixth year, the Conference Summit is the authoritative, content-led event for CEOs, Managing Directors and senior executives in the events industry. It addresses critical issues facing the industry including M & A activity, offsetting declining delegate revenue, community building, technology disruption and much more. Hear from leaders and pioneers in the industry about their real experience in creating successful conference businesses and overcoming challenges. There will also be a chance to join in interactive round tables; share your expertise and take away practical ideas to implement in your business.
Why you should attend…
- Network with over 150 senior figures from commercial conference companies
- Discover how companies are managing declining delegate revenues and putting sponsors at the heart of their business model
- Learn risk management techniques to minimise the threat of global terrorism, economic uncertainty & cyber risk
- Choose from 12 roundtable discussions to debate focused issues with senior executives facing similar challenges
- Hear how companies including Terrapinn, Closer Still Events & DMG Events have built successful new events, leveraging existing relationships, data analysis & sponsorship to explore new markets & engage customers
- Discover new innovations & advances in technology that will drive business forward in 2017
Attended last year by over 170 delegates from 114 companies including 23 CEO’s/Company Founders, 15 Managing Directors, 63 Directors. The Conference Summit offers an unrivalled opportunity to meet your industry peers and discuss the common issues facing events businesses, publishing organisations, intelligence businesses, trade associations and businesses offering managed events.
Who Should Attend?
CEO, MD, Divisional Director, Head or Manager of:
Events, Conferences, Content, Production, Marketing, Communities, Sales, Business Development, Operations
From: Event businesses, Conference organisers, Exhibition organisers, Publishing organisations, Intelligence businesses, Trade associations, Managed events