THE ANNUAL MEETING PLACE FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY
The Conference Summit has evolved into the authoritative annual meeting place for senior figures from commercial conference companies to discuss the state of the industry and the many common issues they face. The face to face events business has changed dramatically over the past 25 years and the pace of change is quickening, so it is imperative that leaders in this field keep abreast of new business models emerging, novel marketing strategies, current operational issues, new technological developments, how to recruit and retain the right talent and much more.
Delegates always enjoy the unique opportunity to engage in roundtable discussions with senior conference leaders focusing on top-level strategic issues facing their businesses. The senior audience and networking opportunities provide the perfect setting to discuss the challenges, new innovations and advances in technology that will drive business forward in 2016.
- Ros Oxley, Managing Director, PDV Division, Informa
- Victoria Rennie, Managing Director Events, Incisive Media
- Daniel Loosemore, General Manager Global Transport Forum
- David Ball, Chief Executive Officer, BrandFuel
- Claire Tulloch, Content Director, i2i Events Group
- Nigel Clear, Commercial Director, Conferences, Science and Technology, Elsevier
- Michael Oakes, Head of programmes EMEA, The Economist
- George Rockett, Chief Executive Officer, Datacenter Dynamics
- Pat Patel, Content Director, Money 20/20, i2i Events Group
Key themes which will be addressed include:
- Ros Oxley, Managing Director, PDV Division, Informa gives insights from a career in building conference businesses
- Latest developments in M&A – Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where? And why?
- Conference Leaders’ panel considers if the conference industry needs to fundamentally change in response to digital challenges and threats
- Award-winning event case studies addressing how to drive attendance through an engaged community of attendees, sponsors and speakers
- An invitation-only Conference Leaders roundtable focused on the threats and opportunities facing the events industry.
- New developments and applications of event technologies and what they can do to increase engagement
- Transformations in event content – understanding which models are working and why
To get a taste for the event see the highlights video from last year